Sony Playstation has brought GG to another level!
During the E3 conference of June 2018, GG took care of the food for about 5000 guests, divided into several layers:
– 1000 media influencers to get started
– 500 VIP guests after
– Finally around 5000 people following the opening of the event to customers and gamers
The event was spread over 5 areas, each with their respective themes and menus:
– At the entrance, guests were greeted with walls of food and a wide selection of drinks
– The first presentation area, guests could test Playstation games with a tray service
– The 2 following zones were designated to stick to the theme of the new games presented
o The first for a jungle theme, GG proposed deconstructed sushi in wooden sake boxes floating on a river
o The second street-themed in New York City, GG offered different ethnic foods to include the kielbasa’s hotdog and more!
– The next area was reserved for a more practical application of foods to accommodate the guests palette, ranging from healthy food to tacos, everything was there.
– When leaving, guests could leave with a small dessert, an Oreo cookie displayed from a tabletop wall or a chocolate dipped salty pretzel rods.
. 5,000 guests
. 5 areas
. 3 days event
. 50+ different type of food